Réouverture des médiathèques Aimé Césaire (La Courneuve), Persépolis (Saint-Ouen), Colette (Épinay-sur-Seine), Centre ville (Saint-Denis), Ulysse (Saint-Denis), Jean Renaudie (Villetaneuse), Saint-John Perse (Aubervilliers), Flora Tristan (Pierrefitte), Elsa Triolet (Île Saint-Denis) et Louis Aragon (Stains). Consultez la page de votre médiathèque pour connaître les horaires.
Where are the libraries located ?
24 multimedia libraries and 3 mobile libraries form this network, across the area covering the 9 towns of Plaine Commune :
Aubervilliers, Epinay-sur-Seine, La Courneuve, the Ile-Saint-Denis, Pierrefitte-sur-Seine, Saint-Denis, Saint-Ouen, Stains and Villetaneuse.
What do the multimedia libraries offer ?
- Books, CDs, DVDs, newspapers and magazines
- IT facilities on-site
- Cultural, fun and creative events on a regular basis
- French conversation workshops, computer literacy workshops, assistance with administrative procedures, etc.
- Workspaces on-site and help available for academic / school work
- Digital resources accessible 24/7 on Médi@TIC
How does it work ?
- You don’t need a library card to enter and read in the library or to participate in different events.
- To use the IT facilities, you can register online or with a librarian. You will get a user number and a password.
- To borrow books, CDs, DVDs… and to access digital resources on Médi@TIC, you need a full membership and a card. It is free. You just need to show an ID and a recent letter showing your name and address. For children under 18, a parental consent form will be requested instead of ID.
- With the card, you can borrow up to 30 documents (that include 10 DVDs), for 4 weeks. This can be extended once.
- You may also borrow and return documents in any library of your choice that belongs to this network of libraries of Plaine Commune.
- You can also reserve documents online, and collect them from the library closest to you or from one of our mobile libraries.
- Some libraries also offer books in foreign languages (English, Chinese, Tamil, Arabic, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Polish).You can reserve them from any library, by booking them online or in person.